Hot in winter, cold in summer, tomato soup is always a good idea! Sweet, creamy, tasty, it pleases everyone, big and small. Tomato is one of those foods that we consume every day without necessarily ascribed attention to all the benefits it provides.
Tomato, we all know is light fruit, colorful, both sweet and tart, crunchy texture for salads and tasty enough to be eaten natural. Some can be elongated, round or miniature. It is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc or magnesium. But what can all this bring us from a "health" point of view? This blog post will reveal the health benefits of tomato and tomato soup.
HEALTH BENEFITS AND VIRTUES OF TOMATO SOUP.
Vitamin A and C
Tomato soup remains a tremendous source of vitamin A and C. For Vitamin A; it activates the genes of the newborn cells. This helps the cells to develop and grow to a mature tissue. A daily bowl of tomato soup provides about 16% and 20% of the daily vitamin A and C required by your body. Vitamin C, on the other hand, is required to play an important role in maintains healthy ligaments and tendons.
Ultimate comfort foods.
A bowl of tomato soup remains one of the ultimate comfort foods. Nothing beats the winter or summer months like a warming tomatoes soup. You can whip up this delicious dairy-free recipe to keep your mucus factor down.
A component of tomatoes known as Selenium helps in the promotion of blood circulation and anemia prevention. This remains one of the amazing benefits of tomato soup. About seven micrograms of selenium can be gotten from one serving of tomato soup. This amounts to 11% of the daily of the daily dose required.
Tomato soup benefits over weight individuals when prepared with olive oil. It can be very beneficial for those who are on a weight loss diet. It is rich in water and fiber that keeps you full for longer time. Dieters recommend tomato soup to burn off calories and fat deposits from the body. This remains a yummy way to lose weight.
Lycopene neutralizes the oxidative damage caused by the free radicals, a molecule that causes aging. A diet rich in lycopene can also help fight chronic diseases and stroke. A bowl of tomato soup provides about 13.3 milligrams of lycopene which keep your body fighting fit
BEST WAY TO MAKE TOMATOES SOUP.
• 500 grams of tomatoes
• ½ onion
• One clove of garlic
• ½ pepper
• One leaf of Laurel
• Olive oil
1. Fill a pot with water and put the tomatoes to boil for 1 minute, remove them and put them in cold water. With this, you’ll be able to remove the skin easily.
2. Once skinless, chop tomatoes in small cubes and reserve.
3. Chop the onion, pepper, and garlic very small and fry them in a pan with olive oil. Cook until the onion and garlic are browned, but taking care not to burn.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, the bay leaf, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add two glasses of water or, if you prefer, you can use vegetable broth.
5. Lower the heat in half and let it boil for 30 minutes. Stir from time to time and check that it is well salt.
6. After this time you can do two things: leave the tomato soup as it is, with pieces of the vegetable, or liquefy it. If you decide to liquefy it, first remove the bay leaf.
7. Once liquefied, you'll have ready your delicious and easy tomato soup.
When serving your dish, you can decorate with fresh parsley or basil leaves.
The bottom line
Tomatoes soup remains a simple and authentic recipe that will always come right to cook, help to keep the body healthy in a balanced way. Test it; you’ll not regret it.